Quick Links

The CD Reissue Wish List blog has been discontinued as of October 2015, as it had served its initial purpose.

Please click on the following links for:

CDRWL News

CDRWL Priority 1


CDRWL Priority 2

New CDRWL items and/or new notes on items previously featured here.

CDRWL LPs for sale

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The CDRWL is Signing Off!

Hello everyone. After spending a wonderful weekend in the Colorado mountains, I realized perhaps it was time to become a private collector again, and refocus my free time energy elsewhere, other than these blogs and rating sites.

I cannot thank the contributors to this blog enough for everything they have volunteered without asking for a single thing, except requesting the reissue itself! Especially the AC and Midwest Mike, two incredible gentlemen who are solely responsible for keeping this blog going many years ago. And I'd be remiss if I didn't thank all the other contributors who have been wonderful in their support. Too many to name,but you know who you are!

Of course everything will be left here for research and documentation, and if I reconsider my position at a later date, this blog will reopen for business!

1 comment:

Barnaba "b-side" Siegel said...

Hi! Thanks for your time writing down all those notes. I wish you luck with the shop :)
Cheers