Tuesday, November 17, 2009

News: World in Sound reissues Headstone


In news that's a bit out of scope for this list, but will surely interest our hard rock audience, Germany's World in Sound has reissued Headstone for the first time. It's a fine album, very representative of the Indiana-Ohio underground scene of the early 1970s. I'm personally fond of the album, as I lucked out out and found a pile of sealed ones in the basement of a small town Indiana music store (not a record store, but a place that sold trombones and the like to high school kids) in the early 1990s. I traded all but one of those to obtain rare progressive rock albums back in the day. I kept the other one, and plan to own it til the end.

No comments:

A.F.T. ~ England ***REISSUED***

Automatic Fine Tuning. 1976 Charisma ***To be reissued by Think Like a Key Nov 2026 UMR review Priority: 1 5/25/09 (new entry); 11/20/26 (...