Wednesday, November 3, 2010

News: First 3 Lighthouse albums due to be reissued


Well known (at least by the standards of this site) Canadian horn rockers Lighthouse, are set to have their first 3 albums put on CD by a label called Bandiera Music. I cannot find any info about the label, which is usually a red flag. However it is being distributed by a reputable company that does not deal in boots, and the description adamantly insists they are from the original RCA master tapes. So for now we'll presume they are legit. I suspect more data will come out about these releases over time. I think they will do well in the reissue market, as Lighthouse had a couple of radio hits in the early 70s.

No comments:

A.F.T. ~ England ***REISSUED***

Automatic Fine Tuning. 1976 Charisma ***To be reissued by Think Like a Key Nov 2026 UMR review Priority: 1 5/25/09 (new entry); 11/20/26 (...