Quick Links

The CD Reissue Wish List blog has been discontinued as of October 2015, as it had served its initial purpose.

Please click on the following links for:

CDRWL News

CDRWL Priority 1


CDRWL Priority 2

New CDRWL items and/or new notes on items previously featured here.

CDRWL LPs for sale

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cosmic Debris, USA


Cosmic Debris - s/t. 1980 Non Compos Mentis
Cosmic Debris - While You're Asleep. 1983 Non Compos Mentis

Debut album moved to UMR

Meanwhile, regarding the second album While You're Asleep: I bought this album at the same time, but sold it in the mid 90s. Today I probably would not have done that, but I was in heavy acquisition mode in those days. Certainly it's a weaker effort, that I'm sure of (IMO of course), but I recall it being much more varied than the debut, and it certainly was a fine album. I'll need to hear it again at some point. It would be nice to see both of these reissued properly.

Priority: 2

No comments: