Quick Links

The CD Reissue Wish List blog has been discontinued as of October 2015, as it had served its initial purpose.

Please click on the following links for:

CDRWL News

CDRWL Priority 1


CDRWL Priority 2

New CDRWL items and/or new notes on items previously featured here.

CDRWL LPs for sale

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stefano Panteleoni, Italy


Stefano Panteleoni - Alle Muse. 1989 LMC.

Dark and brooding electronic album that recalls Arturo Stalteri's debut or maybe even Franco Leprino's "Integrati...Disintegrati". Very obscure album that I owned on LP for a few years (after first hearing it in Rome), and I haven't seen one since then.

Priority: none

I can't find a photo on the internet. The cover is pretty generic, with a white background. I'm sure one will turn up eventually, and I'll add it then. I sold my copy on ebay about 10 years ago.

Update: Well, leave it to Laser Ken to let me know this has already been reissued on CD! Looks like a private job on the Maestro label. Still no original cover, but I've pasted in the CD front. And I've also updated the year to 1989.

No comments: