Quick Links

The CD Reissue Wish List blog has been discontinued as of October 2015, as it had served its initial purpose.

Please click on the following links for:

CDRWL News

CDRWL Priority 1


CDRWL Priority 2

New CDRWL items and/or new notes on items previously featured here.

CDRWL LPs for sale

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Heaven, USA


Heaven - s/t. 1969 W.W. Records.

Underground horn rock / psych album with delicious fuzz leads and cool roller rink organ sounds. Nice trumpet and trombone horn charts. Also some standard blues psych tunes as well. Interesting cacophonous freak out ending. This Nebraska band is not to be confused with the brass rock group from England.

Priority: none

7 comments:

lata de sinc said...

Hello, does anyone own a digital copy of this?, I would love to give it a listen before splurging 600 dollars
:)

Purple Peak Records said...

Yea - I hear ya bro. Definitely not worth blowing $600 on that's for sure. I'm pretty sure I've seen it online before, but probably is long deleted. I'm sure you'll see it again, that's how these things roll. I'd send it to you myself, but it's not mine to share unfortunately - got this one direct from my friend Heavyrock. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hello there would you happen to have the track listing for this album

Purple Peak Records said...

Unfortunately I don't have a track listing. Next time I visit Heavyrock, I'll try to grab the titles.

Anonymous said...

Any luck with those track listings for the Heaven album. Heavyrock is that a nickname for a friend of yours cant we know his real name.
haha

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about the Heaven song titles. After listening to the album i deleted it. The quality of the music isnt very good neither were the compostions. Matter of fact its one of the worst horn rock albums ive heard not as bad as Ambergris haha

Purple Peak Records said...

OK - thanks Beau. I never did get the track listings.